Brother DCP-7040 Manual & Printer Driver Downloads
You can use the Brother DCP-7040 to do the multi-page copying. Aside from that, it also works as a scanner for multi-page scanning. At some point, you may use the machine without turning on your computer. This laser printer is practical that makes you able to handle your task for basic printing and copying.
Aside from the speedy performance, Brother made Brother DCP-7040 using all the high-quality output. It is able to generate rich black and crisp document with the resolution about 2400 x 600 dpi. Additionally, the presence of laser technology encourages one to get a low-cost printing need.
Brother DCP-7040 also has a nice auto document feeder to deal with your documents for legal size document. The auto document feeder for this particular machine can handle 35 pages. Furthermore, you can store 250 sheets into the paper tray. The paper tray is adjustable you could use it for letter or legal size paper. Brother also included the single-sheet manual bypass.
When you use the system to your scanner, you can use the file glass. This functions to scan the pages directly to one PDF or email by using the ADF. Besides, Brother featured the system with the output tray at the rear.
When you purchase the machine, you'll get the starter Brother DCP-7040 toner cartridge. This toner cartridge can get the job done for 1,000 pages. You will also receive the Drum Unit together with the returns about 12,000 pages.
If you have to replace the Brother DCP-7040 toner cartridge, you can obtain the standard-yield toner for handling 1,500 pages. Brother also offers the black high-yield toner which works to get 2,600 pages. The high-yield toner is what you need in case you must use the machine daily.
You can operate the device during the monochrome 2-line LCD screen. For the very first time to print, it takes less than 10 minutes.
Brother DCP-7040 Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother DCP-7040 Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother DCP-7040 Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother DCP-7040 Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the localhost: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software Downloads
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software Windows 10,8,8.1||Download|
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software Windows 7||Download|
|Brother DCP-7040 Scanner Driver Windows|
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software Mac OS X||Download|
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software MacOS 10.13, 10.12||Download|
|Brother DCP-7040 Scanner Driver Mac OS X|
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver & Software Linux (rpm), (deb)||Download|
|Brother DCP-7040 Manuals PDF||Click Here|
|Brother DCP-7040 Driver From Brother Official||Click Here|