Brother MFC-8710DW Manual Printer Driver
Brother MFC-8710DW Reviews - The Brother MFC-8710DW doesn't provide duplex (two-sided) scanning with its ADF, which means you can't scan, fax, or replicate duplex originals readily. On the flip side, the OKI printer, flatbed is limited to a maximum letter-size page, whereas the MFC-8710DW's flatbed is legal size. Additionally, the MFC-8710DW supports Wi-Fi while the MB471 doesn't. For this, you may have to get, the more expensive OKI MB471w, which OKI says is precisely the same printer with Wi-Fi added.
Paper handling for printing is also similar for the two printers, but maybe not quite a match. Both comprise a built-in duplexer (for two-sided printing), a 250-sheet paper drawer, and a multi-purpose menu, with the Brother MFC-8710DW offering a somewhat lower capacity for the tray: 50 sheets rather than 100. That is not a significant difference, however. Even the 300-sheet total ought to be ample for many small offices. If you want more, you can add a 500-sheet second drawer to get a maximum 800-sheet input capacity.
Once set up, network setup is standard. Also note that the printer includes support for a variety of mobile printing options, including AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Brother's very own cellular printing and scan program.
Output quality for the Brother MFC-8710DW is dead on par across the board. Text is in the middle of the scope that comprises the great majority of mono MFPs, making it easily good enough for any business need, but somewhat short of everything you would want for high quality desktop publishing.
Graphics output is likewise good enough for any internal business need. Based upon your tastes, you might or might not consider it good enough for, say, PowerPoint handouts if you have to convey a sense of professionalism. Photo quality is more than good enough for printing Web pages with recognizable photos, and even suitable for printing photos in the company or customer newsletters and the like.
Brother MFC-8710DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible TN750 High Yield Black
- Compatible TN720 Black
- Compatible DR720 Drum
- Original TN750 High Yield Black
- Original TN720 Black
- Original DR720 Drum
Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
atthe screen), the machine startssearching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
How To Installations Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
toyour computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
Onthe right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-8710DW Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Brother MFC-8710DW Driver Windows - Download
Brother MFC-8710DW Driver Mac OS X - Download
Brother MFC-8710DW Driver MacOS (10.13),(10.12) - Download
Brother MFC-8710DW Driver Linux - Download
Brother MFC-8710DW Driver From Brother Printer Official - Click Here