Brother MFC-L6800DW Manual Printer Driver
|Brother MFC-L6800DW Printer|
Built on a reputation of reliability, the Brother MFC-L6800DW offers business-centric features and functionality to optimize workflow, enhance productivity, and enhance the bottom line. This high performance All-in-One keeps moving at the pace of your company with impressive print and copy speeds - up to 48 pages per minute. Plus, it offers simultaneous performance (for example, scanning and printing at the same time) so that multiple
Workgroup members can use the machine at the same time without experiencing slowdowns.
Print expert business records and revel in a reduced total cost of ownership - with the included high-yield 8,000-page toner cartridge for built-in worth
to your company. For even lower cost printing, use the superb high-yield 12,000-page1 replacement toner cartridge. Also, two-sided (duplex) printing and copying means less paper usage & helps save paper and money. Environmentally friendly, the Brother MFC-L6800DW is ENERGY STAR Certified and offers a Deep Sleep Mode that just uses 1.8 watts of power.
The Brother MFC-L6800DW comes with a 520-sheet ability paper tray that can hold over a ream of paper for fewer refills and can be adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is useful for printing envelopes (around 10) and on other media types. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or even 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to manually configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirement up to 1,610 sheet total capability.
With simple menu navigation along with the choice of creating up to 48 customized shortcuts for often used functions, the large 4.85" color Touchscreen display simplifies even the most complex jobs.
Scan to or print from popular small business cloud solutions directly from the Touchscreen without having a computer through Web Connect. Supported services include EVERNOTE, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE, ONENOTE, and more.
Workgroup can share the Brother MFC-L6800DW onto a wireless 802.11b/g/n system or via Gigabit Ethernet Download and install BRAdmin Professional software8 to provide administrators the ability to configure many of the printer and the network works via an Explorer-style window. You can log the status and activity of the Brother MFC-L6800DW, in addition to additional Brother devices in your network. .
Print via6: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Mopria, or Wi-Fi Direct. Near Field Communication (NFC) capability is also available, which automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet and also the Brother MFC-L6800DW, so users may scan or print without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials.
In addition, a USB Host on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up
printing, scanning or from to your USB flash memory drive, and a USB Host, situated at the rear of the machine, is ideal for third-party card reader support.
Brother MFC-L6800DW Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
onthe screen), the machine searching for the network automatically. start
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
. Wi-Fi icon
How To Installations Brother MFC-L6800DW Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver. to
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-L6800DW Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
the right area, you can find your printer’s information. On
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-L6800DW Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
local host: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Windows - Download
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Mac Os X - Download
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver MacOS (10.13),(10.12) - Download
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver Linux - Download
Brother MFC-L6800DW Driver From Brother Printer Official - Click Here