Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver Downloads
Brother DCP-135C Driver & Software for Mac, Linux, Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Xp (32-bit/64-bit) and Brother DCP-135C Scanner Downloads, Brother DCP-135C Wireless Setup Installation.
Brother DCP-135C maximum printing up to 6000x1200 dpi where with the resolution of the printout will look very clear, not only text but also the printed image will be a very good result. Brother DCP-135C scan also has a pretty good quality that is 600x2400 dpi with this resolution then the resulting image will be seen clearly. For copying Brother DCP-135C has 600x1200 dpi resolution, this kind of resolution is actually very good if compared with copier machine which usually only has 600x600 dpi resolution. For copier feature, you can rescale from 25% to 400% with zoom power of 1%.
Brother HL-2150N Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing at the screen), the machine starts searching for the network automatically.
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be Wi-Fi icon.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD drive/CD room to your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver.
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations is complete.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
- On the right area, you can find your printer’s information.
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother DCP-135C Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the localhost: 631
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Brother DCP-135C Driver Windows - Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver Mac OS X- Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver Linux - Download
Brother DCP-135C Driver From Brother Printer Official - Click Here