Brother MFC-J485DW Manual & Driver Download
|Brother MFC-J485DW Wireless Color Inkjet All-in-One|
Brother MFC-J485DW Reviews - If you want to use it for printing, it offers more than 6000 x 1200 dpi monochromatic and more than 6000 x 1200 dpi color printing as its resolution. To copy, this device comes with more than 2400 x 1200 dpi monochromatic and more than 2400 x 1200 dpi color printing. You can use it for scanning with the best quality result with the optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The Brother MFC-J485DW comes with the limited paper capacity. It has a 100-sheet tray as the input
and there are no optional features to upgrade. For the output tray, it is able to hold 50 sheets. The document feeder capacity of this printer is 20 sheets. You can use the Wi-Fi support to print from your mobile device by using free apps. In addition, the printer works with four cartridges that are cyan, yellow, black and magenta. try
The Brother MFC-J485DW works best with the speed for printing black and white is more than 12
, while for ppm is more than 6 color . If you use it as a copier, the copying speed is more than 6 ppm for black and ppm for white while is more than 3 color . It supports several media types such as coated paper, plain paper, recycled paper, and glossy paper. ppm
The company offers several interesting features in this device. You can do your business by using this Brother MFC-J485DW with the help of AOSS as well as Google Cloud Print ready. It means that you can keep printing wirelessly. The RAM is 128 MB as well as color faxing if you need it for faxing.
In conclusion, the Brother MFC-J485DW is available for printing, scanning, copying, and sending faxes. It is a perfect choice if you need a printer that can go with Wi-Fi. The printer has Duplex for two-sided printing, fast capability, and auto document feeder. However, it is not your ideal choice if you cannot accept the no-wired network capability and low paper handling. Overall, it is a speedy printer with friendly features for your office at a low price. The inkjet multifunction printer makes it good for home office or micro business.
Description: Brother MFC-J485DW is a printer that works best for home-office needs. Check the specifications, pros, and cons by reading this review.
Brother MFC-J485DW Specifications
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 8.5" x 14" (Legal)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) up to 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) up to 6ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Design Style Flatbed
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) up to 6 / 3 ppm‡ (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% - 400% in 1% increments
Brother MFC-J485DW Ink Cartridges
- Compatible 9 Pack for Brother LC203
- Compatible Brother LC203Y
- Brother LC203BK High Yield Black Ink
- Brother LC203C High Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother LC203M High Yield Magenta Ink
- Brother OEM LC2013PKS C/M/Y Ink
- Brother OEM LC203Y High-
- Brother OEM LC203BK High-Yield Black
- Brother OEM LC203C High-Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother OEM LC203M High-
- Brother OEM LC201BK Black Ink
- Brother OEM LC201C Cyan Ink
Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
the screen), the machine at searching for the network automatically. starts
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
. Wi-Fi icon
How To Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver. to
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
the right area, you can find your printer’s information. On
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
: 631 localhost
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, windows XP, mac os 10.12, os x 10.11, mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9, mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7, mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5, mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3, mac os x 10.2, os 9.x, linux rpm, linux deb, windows phone, android, iOS.
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software for Windows
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software for Mac
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software for Linux
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download From Brother Official