Brother MFC-J220 Manual & Printer Driver
Brother MFC-J220 Reviews - The inkjet Multi-Function
Centers are supported by the individual ink cartridge system. It means that you only have to refill a color that runs out without discarding the entire tri-color cartridge. You do not have to warm up the machine, as well. In addition, the Brother MFC-J220 is able to handle A4, LTR, A6, Postcard, Photo 4 x 6-inch, as well as Index Card. Its wide options support you to print any type of papers. For the paper handling, the machine is able to handle about 100-sheet of the paper tray as the paper input and 50 sheets for the paper output.
You can customize the color output with the help of Brother Image Enhancement as its technology. It is also possible for you to print photos from Media Cards. Speaking of the memory stick, it is available from 16 to 128 MB. The machine is able to print JPEG photo. If you want to scan to the card, it can support JPEG, TIFF, PDF mono and
. Therefore, it is very useful if your business has this machine. PDF color
To copy, the Brother MFC-J220 is able to work for up to 22 copies per minute for mono or 20 copies per minute
color. The resolution for the copier is more than 600 x 1,200 dpi for color as well as 1,200 x 1,200 dpi for mono. Its enlargement capability is 25 to 400%. Move to the scanner, it comes with more than 1,200 x 2,400 dpi for the optical resolution and more than 19,200 x 19,200 dpi for the interpolated resolution. The scanner works about 3.44 seconds with mono and 4.83 seconds for color. The scanner supports JPEG, BMP, PDF, PNG, and TIFF. for
In conclusion, if you want a compact color inkjet Brother MFC-J220 with multi-function center and fax as well as
to your machine, this is the ideal choice to offer. It is able to print, copy, scan, and fax to offer professional quality documents. a media card center
Description: Brother MFC-J220 has fast print speeds with more than 33 mono as well as 27 color
. It is a good machine to have at your home or in your office. ppm
Brother MFC-J220 Specifications
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 6000 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed Up to 33 ppm (mono) / up to 27 ppm (color)
- Max Resolution B/W 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Max Resolution Color 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations Windows GDI driver
- Max Copying Speed Up to 22 ppm (mono) / up to 20 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 1200 dpi (color)
Brother MFC-J220 Ink Cartridges
- Compatible LC61: 1 Each of Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow
- Compatible LC61Bk Black
- Compatible LC61C Cyan
- Compatible LC61M Magenta
- Compatible LC61Y Yellow
- OEM LC613PKS C/M/Y
- OEM LC61Bk Black
- Original LC612PKS Black
- OEM LC61C Cyan
- OEM LC61M Magenta
- OEM LC61Y Yellow Ink
Brother MFC-J220 Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
the screen), the machine at searching for the network automatically. starts
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
. Wi-Fi icon
How To Installations Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver. to
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
the right area, you can find your printer’s information. On
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
: 631 localhost
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Windows vista, Windows XP
- Mac os 10.13, Mac os 10.12, Mac os x 10.11, Mac os x 10.10, Mac os x 10.9, Mac os x 10.8, Mac os x 10.7
- Linux rpm, Linux deb,
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows8/7/XP/Vista (32-bit)
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows8/7/XP/Vista (64-bit)
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Windows 8.1)
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Mac OS X (10.7
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver (Mac OS X (10.9
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-J220 printer driver Linux (
Brother MFC-J220 driver download from website Brother official