Brother MFC-8860DN Manual Driver Download
Brother MFC-8860DN Wireless Setup, Driver Mac, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, Xp 32 Bit 64 Bit, Toner Cartridges, Scanner Driver Download - The Brother MFC-8860DN is a monochrome laser all in one with the target buyer is small
in large offices. It is a good option if you need the all-in-one printer for your busy small offices and home offices. The best part of the device is its capability to print fast. If you use it for scanning, the resolution is 600 pixels per inch. The device comes with 5 lines of LCD with workgroups and it offers you the print resolution about 1200 dpi. The zoom range is from 25 to 400%. back-lit
Brother MFC-8860DN Reviews - It is able to copy, fax and scan. You can use it for faxing over a network. It works as a scanner to your
as well as to e-mail so that it can launch a message automatically in your e-mail program and add the scan as the attachment. It provides you the option of starting a scan to pc , file or from our computer. The paper capacity is more than 250 pages, but you still have the choice to go with the optional that is more than 550 pages. The standard toner cartridge is about 3500 pages with A4 or Letter-size paper. It is also available for you to use the high yield cartridge that provides 7000 pages for larger business. e-mail
Besides, it comes as a built-in duplexer so that you can print on both sides of the page. The automatic document feeder is 50-page, which are also duplexes. It allows you
and fax both sides of any page. Well, the front-panel menu options allow you scan even single- and double-sided originals to your single-or-double sided copies. Therefore, this Brother MFC-8860DN is perfect to complete your needs. copy
However, its design is quite big that is impossible for you to put it on your desk. The speed of this Brother MFC-8860DN is 30
as the rated speed at the default settings. Sadly, its text quality is below the common printers in its class, but that is not a big problem. Speaking of the connection, it can work with USB, Ethernet, and Parallel. ppm
Other features in this device are 32 MB of memory, memory backup with battery, automatic duplex, dual access for faxing, fax forwarding, and remote access for faxing.
In conclusion, it is a fast device to print, scan and fax from your PC over your network. It is also available as a standalone copier and fax. Even it helps you scan to e-mails. If you do not mind about its low text quality since it does not a serious issue, this Brother MFC-8860DN is what you need to deliver fast printing and all right features for your home office,
, and small office. Even though it comes with a big design, but it is still small for your home office. If you wish to have an all-in-one machine you can put on your desk, this is not your ideal choice. workgroup
Description: Brother MFC-8860DN is a monochrome laser all in one printer for your busy small offices and home offices. Here, we provide you the complete overview.
Brother MFC-8860DN Specifications
- Print Technology: B/W Laser Technology
- First Time to Print: Approx. 8.5 seconds or less
- Consumable Type: Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm): 30ppm Black
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
s): PCL6 & BR-Script 3 (
- Copying Capability: B/W Copying
- Design Style: Flatbed
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM): 30cpm Black
- Stand-alone Copying: No PC Required
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% - 400%
Brother MFC-8860DN Toner Cartridges
- TN580 High Yield Black
- DR520 Drum Unit
- TN580 High Yield Black
- TN550 Black
- DR520 Drum Unit
Brother MFC-8860DN Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Hit the “menu” button on your printer machine.
- Use the above under button to search “Network” menu.
- Press “OK” button.
- Select “Factory Reset” and choose “OK” button.
- Press number “1” (if your printer has fax button and you find nothing
the screen), the machine at searching for the network automatically. starts
2. Setup Wizard
- Press the “menu” button.
- Use the above under button, search “Network” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “WLAN” menu, press “OK” button.
- Choose “Setup Wizard” menu. The machine is searching SSID. If it is finished, press “Clear/Back” button.
- See the screen, there should be
. Wi-Fi icon
How To Installations Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver (Windows)
- Insert the CD driver/CD room
your computer/laptop. Download the driver above if you do not have CD driver. to
- Download the driver to file RAR/ZIP.
- Extract the file.
- Select Start, select MFL-Pro Suite, select the language that you want.
- Continue by following the instructions until the installations
How To Installations Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver (Mac)
- Connect the printer through the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Select Printers & Scanners.
- If your printer is connected, you can see it on the list.
- Choose Add.
- Head to Printers & Scanners.
- Choose your printer (Brother).
the right area, you can find your printer’s information. On
- Choose Open Print Queue.
- Choose Printer.
- Choose Print Test Page.
- If it is OK, your printer is ready to use.
How To Installations Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver (Linux)
- Turn on the computer, works with the CUPS.
- Go to the web-based interface.
- Open your browser, navigate to the
: 631 localhost
- Connect your printer.
- On the browser, head to Administration tab. Select Printers.
- Choose Add Printer.
- Enter a username & password.
- The printer should be on the list. Choose your printer, press continue.
- CUPS identified, add the printer.
- There is a pop-up configuration window, enter the values as needed.
- Your printer is ready to use.
Note: You must connect your printer to your PC or laptop to do the installations.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), macOS (10.13), macOS (10.12)
Brother MFC-8860DN Driver For Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-8860DN Driver &Software For Windows
Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver M
Brother MFC-8860DN P
Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-8860DN Printer Driver Linux (
Brother MFC-8860DN Driver Download From Website Official